Air Louvers Offers Several Options to Add Privacy and Security to Doors in Educational Settings, Healthcare or Offices
As organizations are re-evaluating and upgrading facilities, these options can be used in conjunction with other door hardening strategies to improve security.
- Prepare for lockdown situations by blocking vision into rooms where occupants may be sheltering in place.
- The retrofit Velo Privacy Screen can be added to existing vision lites on doors or sidelites to block light and provide privacy. This cost-effective option has been especially popular in schools, as installation takes only minutes.
- Miniblind PAK's incorporate the privacy feature right into the glass in the vision lite.
- Privacy Door vision lites include a metal door attached to, and painted to match the vision lite.
- Blinds are operated from the inside of the room
- Dust-free miniblind is sealed inside an insulated glass unit
- Cleaning of glass, blind operators and vision lite is easy
- 9 standard sizes are available in white
- Custom miniblinds available for non-standard sizes and other blind colors
- Coordinate the color of vision lites with the miniblind
- Privacy screen can be quickly and easily closed to block vision into the room
- Fits all manufacturers vision lites or sidelites
- Provides complete blocking of light and vision
- Attaches in minutes with hook and loop fasteners to vision lite, or tape to sidelite
- Blends in with existing vision lite frames
- UL-listed for use on fire-rated doors up to 90 minutes in specified sizes
Privacy Door Vision Lite Includes a Hinged Metal Door
- Low profile PDVSL for up to 1/4" glazing and 1-3/4" doors, is self-attaching
- VLFPVC is a thru-bolt vision lite for 1/4" and thicker glazing and for doors up to 3"
- Both models include vision lite with door - glass to be ordered separately, or as a combined PAK.
- Blocks both light and vision when door is closed
- PDVSL door is secured by a magnet when open or closed. Optional for VLFPVC.
- Not a fire-rated product